0

Gas transit through Ukraine is open to question

JoishV

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 05:43 am
Hi there! As a man who lives in a house with gas heating I can tell you for sure that it is no good to stay without gas in winter. It was just like that when in 2009 Ukraine cut-off gas transit and pocketed all gas supplies meant for European consumers.

I guess, now it may repeat that we don't receive gas because of Ukraine. It is all so complicated in Ukraine, the new government refuse to guarantee anything, some people say they will blow up the gas transit pipe to prevent Russia from selling her gas to Europe. Even though this not going to happen, gas transit system of Ukraine is so dilapidated that it may stop functioning by itself. Sure, they have no money to fix it, nobody is actually working. Even though somebody still looking after it, there are no parts to fix it anyways. To put it short, I would rather not rely on stable gas transit through Ukraine. South Steam becomes actual.
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,082 • Replies: 0