Can I easily find a new job in Jakarta Indonesia and would it pay me as much or even higher?

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:28 pm
Hi,
I am an expat from Australia, age 31, living and working in Abu Dhabi as a mechanical engineer for oil and gas industry for the past seven years. It’s a well paying job and it provides well for the family, but my wife will soon be assigned in Jakarta Indonesia, she’s an English teacher. Now, can I easily find a new job there and would it pay me as much or even higher?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,341 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

glitterbag

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:51 pm
@steven5kelly,
Steve, you found this site so you must have a computer, so google Indonesia for job opportunities for folks with your skills.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 04:00 am
This is the third or fourth thread with someone claiming to be Australian, who doesn't have the skills in English of a native speaker. I strongly suspect that we've got an inept bot here.
Wilso

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 02:11 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

This is the third or fourth thread with someone claiming to be Australian, who doesn't have the skills in English of a native speaker. I strongly suspect that we've got an inept bot here.

I've seen some Australian native English speakers with atrocious language skills. Yes, even among the well educated.
0 Replies

Wilso

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 02:13 am
As to the original post, I can't imagine a job in Indonesia paying as well as in the UAE. Not as an employee anyway. One would have to be an executive.
0 Replies