Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 04:24 pm
……for this some day. If your cursor disappears or it's on screen but you can't move it around, don't shut down with the possibility of losing anything you'd been working on. All you need to do is unplug your mouse, count to 7, then then plug it back in
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,505 • Replies: 14
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 04:36 pm
@dalehileman,
Happens with mine when the batteries die.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 05:42 pm
@dalehileman,
Usually I turn the computer off.
anonymously99

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 05:45 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
You'll thank me….

After you truly feel ashamed for understanding what you've done.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:03 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
Usually I turn the computer off.
Of course that would be our first inspiration but as I indicated in the OP, 99, it does risk losing data
anonymously99

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:33 pm
@dalehileman,
You're right. I'll never verbally tha... you or anyone else who does not deserve it. I believe we go through learning phases. And that some people are unknowingly supposed to teach the other person, each learning in result.

Pure ignorance when people older than you are so full of themselves insisting on refusing to understand. I want nothing to do with such people but unfortunately I ran into them in Houston who followed me back to where I am. I wish I had a set word for such people. My intense anger within myself does not allow me to think properly.

Pure laziness is just the same as pure ignorance. Think about it. I am as intentionally lazy as they unknowingly insist on being due to their intentional ways of criticizing me. Reason I insist until they learn. At this point I'm more mature than they because I'm the one waiting for them to understand.

TRUST ME. They need to "workout" just as much as I need to.

I guess my attitude of not caring dominates me.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:13 pm
@anonymously99,
Mighty christian attitude there.
anonymously99

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The attitude is due to, the result of suffering a lifetime of severe depression. Those who are understanding would understand.

Quote:
Mighty christian attitude there.

Calm down young one. The reason you've never understood is very understandable.
trying2learn

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 11:31 pm
@dalehileman,
..or do what Timber wrote
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 07:11 am
@anonymously99,
So if I'm depressed I get a pass on also being rude.

One old christian to another: treat your brother as you'd have yourself treated.
anonymously99

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 11:56 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Usually severely depressed individuals are unaware of their actions. If one feels something is not right as in their behavior, they have to want to understand what's wrong. I finally after living my entire life discovered I'm suffering with severe depression. Have since very young in age. A lot of adults have seen my words yet refuse to understand. People who refuse to understand have something against me or individuals who do understand don't want anyone to understand. I find it difficult to understand that my parents truly don't understand. All of the signs were there. But good chance they do understand and are wanting me to continuously suffer. My parents continuously have nothing to do with me.

Ignorance is commomplace for individuals suffering with severe depression.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 12:39 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
Pure laziness is just the same as pure ignorance.
Not exactly, 99. Pure ignorance cojuldn't identify and acknowledge pure laziness

Incidentally

http://able2know.org/topic/240794-1#post-5630912
anonymously99

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:13 pm
@dalehileman,
Um okay d. And so I'm left with the confusion as to why you feel you must state something for no reason.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:42 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
why you feel you must state something for no reason.
But 99, what, specifically
roger

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:57 pm
@dalehileman,
I bet 99 gets asked that same question a lot.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » You'll thank me….
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:28:55