What is the best way to study?

grenda

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 01:11 am
1) do you need to remember point and details from the text and write it on answer sheet as it is?
or
2) would it be better to understand the text thoroughly and describe it in your own words?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,626 • Replies: 3
No top replies

alexsimon

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 02:29 am
@grenda,
I prefer the 2nd option. to read, understand, analyze and then write it in my own words
0 Replies

nameuser

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 05:01 am
@grenda,
There are so many ways to study, so you should choose according to how your brain memorises the best.
I would choose the second option, but you can also consider other methods, such as: recording yourself while reading your notes/textbook, then listening to it, asking someone to ask you questions from the text etc.
Also, you can think about how often you take breaks from studying and at what times you study, it all matters.
0 Replies

EssayWriter

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:20 am
@grenda,
when you need to remember some point which are difficult to understand at that time you should keep pencil and page with you and make important note which will helpful to link that particular point. it is the easiest way of understanding the complex concept.
0 Replies