Is this enough reason to take a pregnancy test or is it due to PCOS?

Nixy92

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:51 am
I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. I am 21 years old. She also told me that I'd struggle to have children the older I got, so of course I want to try as soon as possible (I am in a long term relationship).

However, she put me on the pill and I finished the 6 month prescription last week. I skipped 2 pills (which I've done before) but took them the following day. Before I had finished the pack of pills I had a day of light pink spotting which then continued for at least 4 days with very very light, almost non existent light brown/pink spotting.

I have not renewed my pills as I wanted to see if my period would arrive. It still hasn't and it's a week later. My PCOS has never affected my periods badly - they've always been on time.

I've been EXTREMELY emotional lately as well.

Is it possible that I'm pregnant?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 676 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 06:12 am
@Nixy92,
There are females with PCOS who can bleed or spot monthly. I know of a female who didn't know she was pregnant, until her sixth month. Take a test.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is this enough reason to take a pregnancy test or is it due to PCOS?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 09:15:13