Suggest best place for buy natural looking wigs for women?

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 03:27 am
Hi, I am looking for quality natural wigs. Please suggest me best place of buy wigs
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 355 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 03:29 am
@smithshirley,
Are we talking for the head? Or for her Lady Garden?

If it's the latter, I think they're called Merkins.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 04:07 am
@Lordyaswas,
Speaking of which.....there's a pub near my house called The Round Bush.

We're always telling the landlord that with a name like that, he should set up a Ladies Topiary section as an extra source of income.
Ragman

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 05:38 am
@Lordyaswas,
Apropos of nothing in particular :

Lordy: When and if my health allows this year, and I get to travel across the pond to the UK, I'm buying you a beer or two (at least) 'cause you crack me up...consistently. there's a few here that do...but your brand of humor is a tasty treat. I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile. I'm sure that I'm not the only one here that would tell you that, either.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 09:30 am
@Ragman,
Buy me a drink? Not bloody likely.

The last American who offered to do that slipped some roofies into my ale.

I woke up with all my valuables missing, a dull pain in my bottom and a vague smell of capybara around the house.

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 01:27 pm
Don't know where the best place is, but I can tell you that you do not want to buy from the shop in Trump Towers. The red-headed one on their display dummy looks like it was styled with hedge trimmers.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Suggest best place for buy natural looking wigs for women?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/16/2024 at 02:29:38