Puzzle collection 91 (UK) stinker

margsy

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 06:41 am
l have one clue that is baffling me,
230d Matterhorn range P??N?NE, l have come across several mountain ranges with certain spellings ,the only one with similar spelling is in Europe it is PUY DE DOME, can anybody please help me. ttfn
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 588 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 09:04 am
@margsy,
The Matterhorn is in the Pennine Alps range, margs.

margsy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 04:51 am
@Lordyaswas,
Thank you, you see l did think of that but we have the Pennine's range in 1England, which put me off of that answer, but l will use your word and we get the answers we will be able to see. Thank you ttfn.
James34

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 09:55 am
@margsy,
Hi margsy
I have already done this Stinker and the answer is indeed PENNINE.
James
margsy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:31 am
@James34,
Clever you,just finished that comp and have just to complete baffler on mag 268, which is a bit of a record for me, as usually when l get to this stage with two mags on the go l work on it for several hours, now l will have to fill in the non comp ones and try hard not to cheat and look at the answers.
By the way have you heard anything about Dutchy of late, l know he has been to the hospital again, not sure what is wrong with him though, wish him well. ttfn x
James34

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 10:39 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
I have wondered about Dutchy, no posts lately, however Cherrie has given great support on the forum.
Mag 268 arrived 13/4, did the Stinker Monday, The Cryptic Tuesday, I was disappointed as the challenge seems to have gone from the comps, especially the cryptic. Used to take me, a good few attempts to complete it.
Never mind passes an hour or two. Take care
James x
cherrie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 01:50 am
@margsy,

Hi Margsy,
In answer to your question about Dutchy - he hasn't been very well at all for a while now. He is still in hospital (I think), the doctors at one stage thought he wouldn't make it, but he confounded them and pulled through. He has been on here a few times, mainly the games threads, but tires very easily, and is also having problems with his eyes. He has made the decision to go into a nursing home as he needs round the clock care, but I don't know if that has happened yet or if he is still in hospital.
margsy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 05:07 am
@James34,
l have never attempted the cryptic and l do not think l will even try. But good luck ttfn
0 Replies

margsy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 05:09 am
@cherrie,
Thank you so much for your message. lf by any chance you have contact with Dutchy will you please pass on my regards for him to get well quickly, he is sorely missed, but might l add you are a great one as well. Thank you x ttfn
cherrie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 05:43 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy,
I have put your message on Yabberliner, where it will be passed on to Dutchy.
margsy

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 05:05 am
@cherrie,
Thank you very much, ttfn x
0 Replies