Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:05 pm
I seriously need help. I can't get my sarcasm under control. The anger within me is at the boiling point because the temperature has slowly risen throughout the years. with time. I can't put myself together. My mood swings are past the reaching distance. I want so badly to grab ahold of them and pull them back into me so I can control them. I am a loving person. I love to love. Yet. I can't be who I want to be because of the anger the hurt everything similar I've encountered. I dislike the thought. But I'm living with this all. Doing the best I can. I can't exercise as so many say I should because of how it will help with my situation. I believe there's people in my head preventing me from doing as I wish. They've knocked me unconscious. I'm out cold. Sleeping my way through life right now. But strange. Because I'm moving. Have my eyes wide open. I'm in a tub full of water, my eyes open, my arm reached out, I'm being drowned. Someone is drowning me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,486 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:18 pm
Quote:
Tonto said: I believe there's people in my head preventing me from doing as I wish.

Well GET MAD at them! Who the hell do they think they are trying to push you around?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:29 pm
@tontoiam,
I asked you in another topic of yours to tell us where you live, county and state is fine if city is too specific. With that info we can help you find help locally.

Until then, here's some generic info. Your county most likely has a mental health crisis line you can call to get immediate help. You can find the phone number in the telephone book, by calling 411 and asking the operator for the number, or by going online and doing a Google search with your county's name and the phrase mental health crisis hotline. You can also have someone take you to the emergency room at your county's public hospital.
0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:41 pm
@tontoiam,
My mind may be open but I live in a closed off world. So many choices I have, I can make I see so much for as open as my mind is. But. My world is closed off. I see something as if it is a dark grey and blury tunnel and the end of the tunnel full of what lays ahead is where I need to get. But something, there is something preventing me from getting there. To the end of the tunnel of where what lays ahead. I can't glide running straight to it no. I'm stuck. Stopped from living. I'm unconscious. Knocked cold. Yet I'm moving. Reaching out
tontoiam

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:50 pm
@tontoiam,
I have learned I need to be ******* careful with what words I use because you folks like to get it in your yeah I'll say psychotic ass minds that I am such a dramatic individual. Have you ever met a monotone individual. Some people are ******* brilliant at acting.
0 Replies

JonnyTips

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 12:13 pm
@tontoiam,
Everyone gets angry on occasion. If you're experiencing overwhelming rage, though, it could be damaging your mental and physical health. It can also be indicative of underlying problems, such as anger management issues or mental disorder. It's important to control your emotions and calm yourself down for your own sake as well as for the sake of those around you.
tontoiam

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 09:49 pm
@JonnyTips,
I didn't read what you said.
0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 03:10 pm
@JonnyTips,
JohnnyTips wrote:
Quote:
Everyone gets angry on occasion. If you're experiencing overwhelming rage, though, it could be damaging your mental and physical health. It can also be indicative of underlying problems, such as anger management issues or mental disorder. It's important to control your emotions and calm yourself down for your own sake as well as for the sake of those around you.

I've unintentionally become good at it. Knowledgeable.
0 Replies