Anon and JayBea Send Holidays Greetings From Timber Cove!

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 11:38 pm
This has been a wonderful holiday season for JayBea and I. We are spending two weeks here on the Sonoma Coast in a beautifull place called the Timber Cove Inn. Rustic and remote, this terrific inn is perched right on the Cove itself. We have a wonderful room that has a sweeping view of the Cove, the ocean, and the western horizon which provides exceptional sunsets.

We got here the 20th, and will stay until the 3rd of January. It has been beautiful up here, even though it has been storming off and on, violently at times.

We celebrated our anniversary on the 23rd, and of course, Christmas today. We're looking forward to some football games, lots of fattening food, and of course, New Years!

So my friends, tell me how your holidays are going! I am very interested in what you're doing and what the rest of the holidays hold for you!

Happy Holidays and warm wishes to you all!

Anon
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,403 • Replies: 25
No top replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 11:57 pm
Anon
I'd like to start by saying congratulations on your 23rd anninersary and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year. Your vacation sounds wonderful and I'm so happy to hear that your having a great time despite the weather. I spent a wonderful Christmas with my family. We had lobster and all kinds of fattening stuff as well. We had a small amount of snow yesterday, but it melted before the day was over. We do have a large snow storm rolling in at this very moment and we are expecting about a foot of snow between tonight and tomorrow. I love the snow when I'm prepared for it, so being stranded for a few days is enjoyable for me :-)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:07 am
Right back at ya from Timberland, Anon and JayBea. A quiet, country Christmas here, a few freinds, much food, satisfying merriment.

timber
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:14 am
good for you anon, been through the area before when i used to live in santa rosa. bodega bay is nearby if i remember correctly, nice place to visit.

nice, quite, and dark christmas. still working on restoring the power and most of the water here on guam, but the fed's have been helping quite a bit and the work is progressing at a good pace.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:20 am
Merry Christmas Anon and JayBea.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:32 am
http://www.globalvillagesquare.com/images/TCsiloet.jpg

Coast Line Sonoma County California
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:41 am
Gift
Joanne!

JayBea and I have bought you an addition to your beach Very Happy You'll love it!

Anon
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:42 am
Have a great time, you two. May all that is good come your way.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:51 am
Hey Timber
Timber!

Really nice to see you. Where are you located anyway?

Anon
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:54 am
Anon, it seems eerie that I posted a question as to your health on the thread posted after your accident and to keep us updated. I am so glad you are doing well and back in good health. Praise God.

Wish we were there with you, but I know you don't, he he !

I have had a lovely Christmas day. My daughter Rae and my grandson are here, that's always a good day.

I know I'm repeating myself, but the older I get the more I realize, the best things in life are free!

God bless you and yours.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 01:09 am
Anon, I'm in Way Upper Northwest Wisconsin ... North East of Minneapolis /St Paul, about due South of Duluth/Superior ... couple hours or so from either. I'll try to post a link to a map.

Timberland

Yeah, that seems to link OK. Its a little off, but close enough for internet work.

timber
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 01:32 am
Gotcha Surrounded!
Timber:

Boy, does my family ever have you surrounded! Well, from JayBea's side! Bunch of those horrible Packer Backer types Twisted Evil The MINUTE the Packers beat the 49'ers, I had her whole darn family calling me giving me doo doo! JayBea grew up on a farm outiside Hager City, which is just across the Mississip from Red Wing. Lot's of her family still work for the Tannery, and the Red Wing Shoe Company to this day. We're coming there this summer. Maybe we can get together and tip a few while we're there! It would be great to meet you!!

Anon
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 01:40 am
Sounds great ... We could meet at some midway point, like, say, the tavern half a mile from Castle Timber, or some other mutualy agreeable spot. I would enjoy meeting you too. I'm sure we'll have plenty of oportunity to work out the details as you start posting more frequently here on A2K. You're gonna love this place, and I really look forward to crossing keyboards with you on a regular basis again.

timber

timber
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 01:52 am
Timber:

One of JayBea's brothers live in Hayward, which doesn't seem to far from you. My oldest daughter lives in LaCrosse. I'm sure we can figure out something! Too Cool!!

Anon
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 08:24 am
Hey! If you guys are gettin' together in that area you let me know! lol I feel like I'm reading one of my genealogy boards here. My mom's family is all from LaCrosse and my Dad's family is all from Duluth!

Glad to hear you and JayBea are out having some fun Anon! Congrats on your 23rd!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 08:47 am
Anon
As always wishing you the best of everything.
Merry Christmas and lest I forget a happy and healthy New Year.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 08:54 am
Anon, If your Midwest trip plans call for a visit to The Hayward Brother, that would provide splendid opportunity for a nice lunch or dinner get-together. There are several more-than-acceptable eateries in that neck of the woods, and, this being Wisconsin, after all, most of them offer a respectable assortment of potables as well. If you are so inclined, the town harbors a more-than-merely respectable purveyor of pastries, as well. Mrs Timber would love it ... Hayward is a bit "Touristy", and she loves the shops. I prefer the Farm Implement and RV Dealership. Should a "Sleep Over" be desireable, there's plenty of room here at Castle Timber. In fact, I prefer Summer Visitors, as they are less likely to request I turn on the heat to the upstairs bedrooms.

fishin', you are more than welcome to drop by. And I assure you, the fishin' is great, from rushing, rock-strewn trout streams to placid lakes full of tackle-endangering lunkers with mouths full of fearsome teeth.

timber, who almost managed to avoid working "Wayward Brother" into this "Hayward Brother" post.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:04 pm
Timber and Fishin':

I also forgot our niece in Eau Claire who have adopted a beautiful little boy that we haven't seen yet.

JayBea comes from one of those old farming families, as I have also (they're in Iowa, Ohio, Tennesse, Etc.), so there is family galore all over the place. You know those Wisconsin people, nothing to do in the winter but watch football and ... uh ... keep warm :-)

Anon
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 12:11 pm
AU1929:

I am most pleased to see you here dear friend! Belated Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Years!

So, are you going to go out and celebrate, or are you going to hide with a nice fire and some NewYears cheer? JayBea and I always stay in on Nedw Years, it's just a little too wild for us oldies but goodies! We have a little champagne and a lot of cuddling!! It works well for us. There's so many celebrations and fireworks on TV, you can see them better that way than if you there and underfoot!!

Warm Wishes AU!!

Anon
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 01:07 pm
Happy holidays, Anon & JayBea! :-D
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Anon and JayBea Send Holidays Greetings From Timber Cove!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 09:03:43