Ukraine to fulfill IMF claims first!

Berny

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:36 am
Ukrainians have burned down half of Kiev just to get to get integrated with the EU? OMG! Well done but... WTF!? Why on earth we would want to mess with Ukraine in her current condition? I don't mean the ruined center on Kiev, I'm just speaking of the entire economic dislocation of Ukraine! Just another freeloader, another burden for the EU? No thanks! We've had it enough with the new EU member countries and Greece! That was pretty much painful experience and we've taught it well! In case the new Ukrainian power want to get financial aid from us, they better not think that it's up for grabs. Once again, we've taught our lesson and are not willing to give away money to anybody who ask for it. Before we give the money, the new Ukrainian power should make it clear for them once and for all, first fulfill all IMF claims and ONLY after that we will give a though whether Ukraine deserves to get the money. Just like that!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 620 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:42 am
@Berny,
As you don't give any detail as to where you come from, I can only assume that you are one of the many sock puppets we get here on A2K.

If you give us a bit more of your background, then maybe people here will then be able to join in and discuss the matter with you.

If not, please give Mr Putin my regards.
0 Replies