dun enyfing stoopid lately ?

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 01:11 pm
really stoopid ?
Like,,,, cheekblushingredfacedstutteringletmeouttaherestoopid ?

I did, this morning. Wife sent me to the supermarket with a LIST of required stuff. Usual mix of stuff. If you can eat it or drink it, fine. Otherwise leave it on the shelf. So up and down the aisles, fill the cart, head to the checkout and I'm about to throw the stuff on the belt for the chick to scan, when i reached for my wallet & lo & behold It wasn't there.
No, I had to go home and get it. As I left the store I could imagine all the staff & customers pointing at me and yelling "dope of the week"
Wife wasn't very happy either, by the tone of her voice. "We've a lot to do today." I returned to the store suitably chastised
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,830 • Replies: 31
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 01:27 pm
Lost $20 yesterday. Just disappeared. My cabbie was not impressed with a request to stop once again at an ATM.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 01:30 pm
Cav, he must of thought you'd do a runner. London cabbies are like that
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 01:38 pm
Yep, I think so, but I'm no 'Welsher'....man, that's derogatory, isn't it?
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 01:42 pm
probably, perhaps you should find him and explain. but then you must of paid him & given him a tip
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 01:46 pm
I did give him a generous tip actually.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 02:12 pm
A couple of hours ago I started trying to organize my business, school, and personal records. Pulled everything out and now it is all piled in the middle of the room.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 02:15 pm
well, I got up this morning.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 02:18 pm
I just poured coffee into the sugar bowl instead of my mug. yuk, it sucks
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 02:18 pm
I do stupid stuff regularly. I've learned to block them out; otherwise, I'd go batty, and that won't help anyone.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 04:28 pm
women never do anything stoopid. We just sit back and watch you guys as we roll our eyes. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 05:02 pm
Letty wrote:
women never do anything stoopid. We just sit back and watch you guys as we roll our eyes. Rolling Eyes

Very true...LOL
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 05:04 pm
My wife doesn't roll her eyes; she just says "you stupid jerk!" LOL
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 05:29 pm
C.I. that lovely porcelain faced wife of yours, would never be so gauche.

Hey, stand up...you got it!

I can just see the oakman's wife tapping her foot and thinking, "What next"
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 05:48 pm
this wouldn't necessarily qualify as Embarrassed , but its happened on more than one occasion to me at the supermarket.
i park the cart, go get something, come back, and... accidentally take someone else's cart!

turns out, not a bad way to meet people Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 06:29 pm
I walk to the subway in the morning. I'm usually a bit too tired to do that same walk at the end of the day, so I get off the subway early and catch a bus that takes me closer to home. Last night I caught the wrong bus - ended up with an even longer than usual walk home <sigh>
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 06:36 pm
Letty, Actually, my wife is one of the sweetest people you wanna meet. Wink Gotta imagine things to enjoy (my dull) life.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 06:58 pm
ehbeth. Don't you get so tired that you can't make that Toronto gathering.
All you have to do is click them red shoes together three times.

Region, send Jes to the store next time. You'd be surprised at how fast a woman can get through the checkout line, and meet new people, too.

C.I. dull? I don't think so globe trotter, and yes, I can imagine just how sweet your wife is. She's married to you, ain't she?

Guess the Brit is in bed, so I thought that I'd just stand in his sted.

Goodnight my friends,
From Florida
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 08:35 am
Letty wrote:

LOL, I like that one ;-) Sorry I can't add anything here, but I'm obviously a woman :-D
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 09:58 am
got up this morniing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » dun enyfing stoopid lately ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:20:52