Just some thoughts on Ukraine and what's going on there at the moment

Istvano

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 07:36 am
Ukraine is coming apart and it is clear country's authorities unable to restrain radicals. For a few months of Euromaidan radicals got enough experience to make the next step and cooperate closely with ultras in Poland, Hungary, Romania, and Slovakia. Many countries of Eastern Europe are sick with nationalist ideas and Ukraine, like Syria, became a catalytic agent that will set on fire all these countries because they want to try methods Ukrainian nationalists use to seize power. I personally saw leaflets that call ultras from these countries to come and join Ukrainian nationalists like it is some sharing mutual know-how. And I believe after this, of course in case when Yanukovych will back off, Europe will learn what Ukrainian nationalism is and how dangerous it can be when Ukrainian radicals will unite with their friends from the countries above.
America did a great job to create a hotbed of aggression in Ukraine and now Washington widely support Ukrainian radicals so they keep the tension between the Baltic Region and the Black Sea. This way they want to control Europe because I doubt that Europe will be able to deal with waves of pauper and radical Ukrainians that will drag Europe into the greater instability. Weak Europe will dance to Washington's song. Nobody doubts that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 878 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 07:58 am
Is that you, Comrade Gunga?
0 Replies

jespah

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 09:16 am
@Istvano,
Euromaidens? This thread is useless without pictures.

Hiya, Lordy.
Lordyaswas

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 09:20 am
@jespah,
What-ho, Jesp. I agree that we need euromaidens.

I've therefore been googling various euromaidens for the last ten minutes, but only one of them enjoyed the experience.
jespah

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 09:22 am
@Lordyaswas,
Wear a condom. I only condone safe googling.
Lordyaswas

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 09:27 am
@jespah,
I've tried that, but it keeps falling off.

I'm currently trying to google bareback, but it's a rough fabric computer chair and I'm getting a blister.
jespah

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 09:36 am
@Lordyaswas,
This is why God and K-Y invented lube.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Just some thoughts on Ukraine and what's going on there at the moment
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 02:13:30