Be yourself - experience success

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:21 am
“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
- Bruce Lee

I agree with the above quote because in my experience I've come to realize this as fact. Always be myself! But I never liked being myself because I did not know who I was! When I look at successful people, I definitely want to be like them. I searched for successful people and researched their techniques for success. However, even though I found many successful people, I never followed anyone - more like a fake interest.

I want to promote this to others like me, to stop having this fake interest in successful people and just be yourself, be a self-motivated person.

When you see yourself with successful people, you tend to focus on being envious of the fact rather than focusing on how to use your own strengths to become as successful. We need to create a habit of self-appreciation. To achieve this you need to speak with your inner mind every day, identify your strength and appreciate your work by yourself. Then it is obvious that you will never find a more successful person than yourself. Feel good to be yourself!

Never have a negative vibe about yourself, never say you are lazy because that can be a reason for negative energy within you. Say you are confident, you can do anything in this world and you will possess that positive energy.

Be confident and have faith in yourself, you will succeed in life. Cheers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 790 • Replies: 12
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:43 pm
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Quote:
Always be myself! But I never liked being myself because I did not know who I was!
Some folk Tony who might have known who they were wish to change because they do
glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:47 pm
@dalehileman,
Well, that doesn't mean you can't try to improve what you don't like about yourself.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Of course Glit it means just the opposite

I am becoming more and more aware that 95.3 percent of all a2k postings are misunderstood

No offense Glit, I'm one easily misunderstood
glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:55 pm
@dalehileman,
You may be onto something, what do you mean 'completely opposite', opposite of what Tony said or opposite of what I said?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 03:01 pm
A good tip is to only mix with people who give you a feelgood factor..Smile

“Associate yourself with men of good quality,for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company"- George Washington
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Bible: Proverbs 27:17)
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump
"The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him"- Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (Bible:1 Corinthians 15:33)
"The main thing in life is to be surrounded by good men" -Fieldmarshal Friedrich von Paulus
“Be courteous to all, but intimate with few; and let those be well-tried before you give them your confidence" -George Washington
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Bible: Proverbs 13:20)

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 03:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Donal Trump??????
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 05:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Glit, your No. ……….818, to which I had reference, having three negatives, is the sort in which a simple yes or no might entail misunderstanding

I merely maintain one most certainly can try to improve what one doesn't like about himself

.....though of course there's no guarantee of success and in fact failure is more likely
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 01:43 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Quote:
“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
- Bruce Lee

Found you!
anonymously99

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 01:44 am
@anonymously99,
Shocked
0 Replies

Brown Antony Cruz

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 11:22 am
@anonymously99,
What did you find?
anonymously99stwin

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 09:35 pm
@Brown Antony Cruz,
You
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 10:08 pm
Well I'm completely confused, I guess I'll have to wait for the infomercial. Maybe they will offer seminars (on tape), or some other miraculous formula which will make us a boat load of money and we will all be happy, happy, happy and rich beyond measure without lifting a finger or becoming educated. Hooray for us. Gotta go, I'll look for the infomercial, fingers crossed, giggle.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Be yourself - experience success
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:27:48