The Demon BIG 252

cyd

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:57 pm
I am stuck on one clue and that is 141a Occurring together, I have C?N?O?I?A?T can anyone please help me?.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 9
No top replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 12:19 am
@cyd,
CONCOMITANT
shirlz

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 12:19 am
@cyd,
I dont have the mag but suggest CONCOMITANT
Miss L Toad

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 01:12 am
@cyd,
even the answers are oddly concomitant 12.19

cyd

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:29 pm
@cherrie,
Thankyou again for your help, I have never heard of 'Concomitant', you learn something everyday don't you.
0 Replies

cyd

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:30 pm
@shirlz,
Your suggestion was correct, thankyou for your help.
0 Replies

cyd

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:32 pm
@Miss L Toad,
Thankyou so much for your help, I have never heard of Concomitant, I have written it in my little word book so as I know it when it comes up again.
margsy

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 05:26 am
@cyd,
l also have a word book but it is like the size of A4 and also l am using two books as there a some words that start with certain letters that they fill lots of pages. Keep on crosswording, ttfn.
James34

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 11:31 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
Put it all in a word document on your PC. You can arrange it alphabetically and update as needed, and is easy to refer to.
Stay warm and dry, snowdrop's and crocuses are out, spring will soon be here.
James
margsy

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:58 am
@James34,
Thank you, l prefer to use a book its more entertaining for me, l love researching into things and looking up words is a sort of research. As far as Spring, we still have some leaves on trees that should have shed them months ago, my fushia needs cutting back but up until these past few weeks it has had flowers on. We do not have many spring flowers in our garden but l have noticed believe it or not that one or two of the rose trees have a few buds. You see we are nearly 1365 ft above sea level, so our seasons quite often differ from somewhere else, l have noticed lots of times when we have visited Bristol when some gardens are very flowery and ours are not out yet, especially the forsythia, which is going to be moved yet again to make way for our new shed. Keep safe and warm, keep on cross wording like me, got three on the go at present. ttfn x
0 Replies