Israel-Palestinian conflict: Religious REASONS OF HATE?

Stevie

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 03:56 pm
Hi everyone!

The territorial problem is a big reason of the hate, since both arabians and jews think that they belong to that territorial area.

But what I wonder is: Is there any religious, social, cultural reasons of the hate?

I also wonder which social and cutural differences there is between these people.

What do you know about this?
Kindest regards
Stevie
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,006 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Charli

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 08:53 pm
IMHO . . .
Welcome to A2K, Stevie!

The Jews and the Arab Muslims are cousins: All are children/grandchildren of Abraham. I don't know the reasons for the "beginning " of their dispute. However, IMHO opinion, all such conflicts are based in a tripartite "platform": I want what I have; I want what you have; and I don't want you to have anything.

It seems that only if "you" have nothing and are abolished from the earth will "I" be satisfied. Oh, that it were not true and "we" could all "share!"
[/color]

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/Animation/chaplin.movie.gif
0 Replies

Charli

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 06:42 am
Transfer This Interaction to "Politics" Forum?
I just stopped by to say I wish that this Interaction could be transferred to the Politics Forum. I have no idea how this is done if the author - Stevie - should wish to do so. Also, there may be similiar Interactions concerning this subject already posted here on A2K if one has time to check.

Good wishes! :-) -- Charli
[/color]
0 Replies