Tue 4 Feb, 2014 01:26 am
I am renovating my home. It's almost done but I want to replace some of my interiors and furnitures. Can you people give me some tips and ideas on interior decoration?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 480 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 04:29 am
@junaidahmed61,
Yes!

1. It is always advisable to keep flooring in place, because when you remove it you tend to find that visitors fall into the cellar.

2. Never install a letterbox big enough for a burglar to crawl through.

3. If installing a dungeon, always make sure that it is scream proof.

4. Make sure that all four posts on your four poster are secure and not suffering from dry rot, otherwise the canopy will fall down, usually when you are eating toast.

5. Fit windows, otherwise the wind and rain will come in.

6. When ordering a dog, make sure that he colour co-ordinates with the carpets and curtains.

7. When bolting down a sink in the kitchen, ensure that it is strong enough to withstand vigorous foreplay.

8. Never hang parrot themed tapestry near a dining table.

9. When decorating the maid's room, always purchase the best quality two way mirror available.

and 10. Always fit easy pull curtains to either side of your wall erotica, just in case the Vicar comes round for tea.
0 Replies

PrinceKumar

Thu 8 May, 2014 08:28 am
Well also you can try out texture colors for walls. it new and stylish
0 Replies

valenciakim

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 11:43 am
Well, while renovating your home you must need proper planning follow with expert interior designer or home renovators ideas.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Decorating Tips
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 01:30:35