Euromaidan will test Europe

janis

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2014 07:00 am
Some say that Euromaidan will show what Ukraine is made of, but I want to tell you something disgusting about Euromaidan that media hides.
I don't want to tell you much about myself, except that I'm a blogger from Europe and I visited Euromaidan to make report about what's going on there. I was hoping that Ukraine walks the path of democracy but I saw that protesters there are nothing more than a mob of Ukkrainian nationalists headed by Tyahnybok.
When I came to Euromaidan I expected to see banners that call Ukrainians to become a part of EU but instead I saw some nationalist and anti-Semite slogans and slogans that say 'Tyahnybok with help of Europe will drive away jewish scum from Ukraine' and nothing about democracy, freedom, etc. The support Ukraine gets from Europe will harm EU's image because all Europeans in the point of fact turn into accomplice of Ukrainian nationalists and anti-Semites and together we will carry responsibility for all anti-Jewish activities of Ukrainian nationalists. Today Europe is slowly gets involved in it and we couldn't afford ourselves this because our reputation is more important than Ukraine's nationalist ambitions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 332 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Euromaidan will test Europe
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 02:09:12