FOUND SOUL

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:54 pm
One of these days I may need to borrow your broom. So you won't follow me any more. Razz

You should know I'm not one to drink and drive. That thing where I hit a tree unintentionally, during the night in the fog down a long dirt road. Someone found out and suspended my license.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,112 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed
No top replies

anonymously99stwin

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 04:03 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
The fog made me sleepy.
anonymously99stwin

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:51 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I was trying to be humorous.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 03:31 am
@anonymously99stwin,
"Someone found out and suspended my license"

Eh?

How did this person have the power to suspend a license, and what reason was cited?
Lustig Andrei

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 04:16 pm
Back in the day, I always used to drink and drive. Generally I was too drunk to walk and hope to make it home safely.
anonymously99stwin

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 05:25 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I've honestly never drank and drive/drove. I have respect for alcohol.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 05:31 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote: How did this person have the power to suspend a license, and what reason was cited?

It happened to had been that 'right' person who found me. Reason being for driving on the wrong side of the road. One of those hit and runs with another vehicle but the other got away. Was told I had that option or to lie saying I had been drinking. Had to say something because the car appeared obvious to had been in an accident.
anonymously99stwin

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 05:35 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Situation never made sense to me but as the saying goes.. unfortunate things happen to unfortunate people. ((All the time.))

I'm one of those people.
Daisy Ryder

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:51 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
How unfortunate.
You are what you are.
It is what you make it.
Manifest destiny.
Suggestive thoughts form reality.
I'm not arguing, simply observing.
No ones fault but your own.
Don't fall off that mountain ... Everyone has a mountain to climb.

Just get a pair of over-alls, wear it with no shirt and no shoes. Don't brush your hair. Get on a lawn-mower and drive it on the side of the road. If they pull you over, roll your eyes in the back of your head and fake a seizure.(have some alkaseltzer on hand for foaming of the mouth) When they run to their patrol car to call for back up, get back on the lawn-mower and start to drive away. Claim no recollection of the incident. That'll make you feel better. (;

Take care, unfortunate person.

-Daisy.
anonymously99stwin

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:59 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
While driving away on the lawn mower I can only hope I come across the "right" house of which you live. So I can return the remaining alkaseltzers.

You find yourself a humorous individual? You are of happy people?

Then babe. You're socializing with the wrong "type" of person.

I hope the ability to understand finds you. But that's just it. It would be up to you to let it in. Since you're a "happy" person I doubt it. May you be blessed with that happiness I'll never have.
anonymously99stwin

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 01:06 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
Quote:
"Back in the day, I always used to drink and drive. Generally I was too drunk to walk and hope to make it home safely."

anon wrote:
Lustig Andrei. I personally can't place you as one to had ever drink and drive. I would take you as a well responsible individual. But. Maybe that's me judging a book by it's cover. Forgive me.
Lustig Andrei

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 01:35 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I said "back in the day." You have me pegged right as of right now I was once a different person.
0 Replies

vonny

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 04:09 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
If you ever want good advice, speak to Found Soul - she won't steer you in the wrong direction. Always fair and always wise - no hidden agenda!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 04:56 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Good evening Anon.... Or morning as it has it here.

The ugly witch crashing into a tree, who had a drink. Reminded you of an event eh....

The only person I ever followed was Sidney. Though that ceased in 2009, she ceased in 2010, interesting read 4 years later .. Though she's out there, just decided to come up with a different name, I suppose........

I drank and drove too 00!! Now it's sensible to catch a taxi, funny how with age comes sense. But, you have to pose the question. How many lives could the law have saved had they concentrated back then, as they do now. But, I'm guessing it's about money, after all each drunk driver they find, gets fined. Ah the Government, you have got to love them~~

anonymously99stwin

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 07:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Honestly. It is an insurance fine. I'm not worried about it. I don't plan on leaving base. Locking myself up in this home of which I live is fine to me.

Honest. I've never consumed alcohol before and/or while operating a vehicle.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » FOUND SOUL
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.11 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:30:02