JTT

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 02:54 pm
Fear Not the Path of Truth

Video

This documentary follows Ross Caputi, veteran of the 2nd siege of Fallujah, as he investigates the atrocities that he participated in and the legacy of US foreign policy in Fallujah, Iraq.

Posted November 24, 2013

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36968.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 826 • Replies: 11
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 06:43 pm

I'm not going to try to download a video through my dialup connection. But let me guess, they whine about WP (and maybe napalm)?

I wish kooks would not pollute this issue with their retarded gibberish. Napalm was not used at Fallujah. WP was used, but only in a minor way.

The big story of the Second Battle of Fallujah was our heavy use of thermobaric weapons. Any house that showed resistance got flash fried.

However, because the concept of thermobaric weaponry is too complicated for kooks to comprehend, they completely ignore the most significant weapon of the battle, and instead flood the planet with retarded babbling about weapons that are not even worth mentioning in the context of this battle.
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:31 pm
http://web.archive.org/web/20121014005408/dsc.discovery.com/fansites/future-weapons/objects/images/weapons/weapon_zone_1/weapons/imagelarge_thermobaric.png
Thermobaric Fireball = Extra Crispy Terrorists
(Works well on traitors too.)
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:26 pm
@oralloy,
I wish kooks would not pollute this issue with their retarded gibberish.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're a major kook who also just happens to be a sick sick **** who is very content to be a sick sick ****.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:41 pm
The victims of Fallujah's health crisis are stifled by western silence

To research a possible link between US bombardment and rates of birth defects and pediatric cancer in Iraq is a moral imperative

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/oct/25/fallujah-iraq-health-crisis-silence
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 11:04 pm
@JTT,

This particular paragraph was extra funny:

"One weapon system that may use uranium, in some form or another, is the SMAW-NE (Shoulder-fired Multipurpose Assault Weapon -- Novel Explosive). My former unit battle-tested this weapon for the first time in Fallujah during Operation Phantom Fury in 2004. It is not my intention irresponsibly to lay blame on the US military, but there is a potential connection between this weapons system and the health crisis in Fallujah -- and this connection needs to be investigated."

The reason I found it so funny was because that is the thermobaric weapon that the US used to flash-fry the contents of so many houses in Fallujah.

I guess a broken clock really is right twice a day.

I'm not sure why he was yammering about uranium though.

It is very unlikely that any uranium ammo was used at Fallujah. Uranium ammo is usually only used when we are facing enemy tanks.

Further, uranium ammo is something completely different from the thermobaric weapon that he was talking about.

Uranium ammo uses its hardness and density to punch through heavy armor, bursting into flame from the force of the impact. This results in heavy pieces of flaming metal bouncing around the inside of a tank at high velocities, killing the crew and igniting the tank's fuel and ammo.

Thermobaric weapons use bomb casings filled with rocket fuel instead of high explosive, with only a small explosive charge at the center to ignite the fuel and send it spraying outwards.

The result is a highly intense fireball of burning rocket fuel. It is short lived, as rocket fuel tends to burn fast. But it is extremely hot: over 4,000 degrees (I forget if that is Celsius or Fahrenheit).

Note my above picture of a test of a thermobaric bomb on a mock bunker. You can see at the top where the bomb penetrated moments before, and there is a blazing hot fireball boiling out of the entrance of the bunker.

Anyone caught up in a thermobaric fireball reliably gets third-degree burns over their entire body. And if they happen to inhale any burning rocket fuel, that's the end of their lungs as well.

The lethality is outstanding, and following the success of the devices in Fallujah, we've been using thermobaric warheads in most of our Pakistani DroneStrikes.

But anyway, getting back to Fallujah, we didn't face any tanks in Fallujah, so it is rather unlikely that we deployed any anti-tank armaments like uranium ammo.

However, Fallujah was the big coming out party for thermobaric weapons. Every time our soldiers encountered resistance from a house, they would pull back a ways, blast a hole in an exterior wall using a traditional shaped charge bazooka, and then fire a thermobaric warhead through that hole.

One extremely bright fireball later, and the occupants of the house were all nicely charbroiled. On to the next house.

By the end of the battle, every single terrorist in Fallujah was "extra crispy".
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:48 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy: I'm not going to try to download a video through my dialup connection. But let me guess, they whine about WP (and maybe napalm)?

No, they describe the war crimes committed by the USA in Fallujah. These are of the same variety of war crimes as the USA has committed against people of so many countries starting with Native Americans and continuing right up to this day.

Oralloy, reread MontereyJack's posts.

oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 07:53 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
But let me guess, they whine about WP (and maybe napalm)?

No, they describe the war crimes committed by the USA in Fallujah.

Most people who yammer about "war crimes at Fallujah", yammer only about WP and napalm.

That is pretty funny, since if they really wanted to yammer about fictitious war crimes, they should logically focus on our massive use of thermobaric weapons there. Those were overwhelmingly "the" weapon of this battle.

But it seems that the people who yammer about Fallujah are fundamentally unable to understand what a thermobaric weapon even is.

This inability to understand anything leads to them instead yammering about weapons like napalm (which was not even used at Fallujah) and WP (which was used at Fallujah, but only in a small role that was totally dwarfed by our massive use of thermobaric weapons).

I find this vaguely aggravating, because it has caused most analyses of this battle to focus on weapons that were not even present, at the expense of a good analysis of what really did take place.

But I have to admit that I get a great deal of amusement from the incompetence.

Note your Guardian article above for instance. The guy, apparently by random chance, happened to stumble on the very thermobaric weaponry that he should be focusing on if he wanted to yammer about pretend war crimes.

But even when he focuses on the right weapon system, instead of talking about the use of thermobaric weapons, he only talks about "uranium".

It's like if some kooks decided to list all the supposed war crimes (in their view) that the US committed on the dates of August 6 and 9 of 1945, and they totally forgot to say anything about A-bombs.

The same incompetence extends also to the people who fuss about DroneStrikes. Following the outstanding success of thermobaric weapons in cooking the terrorists of Fallujah, we started using thermobaric warheads in most of our Pakistani DroneSrikes. Yet you hear nary a peep about thermobaric weaponry from the people who like to yammer about our DroneStrikes.

JTT wrote:
Oralloy, reread MontereyJack's posts.

I did not see him post about this topic.

Does he address our use of thermobaric weapons, or does he only focus on weapons systems that were not even present at Fallujah?
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 08:35 pm
@oralloy,
You have already admitted, after lying your ass off myriad times, that the USA targets civilians. That's been usa policy since this terrorist rogue nation was founded.

Still a sick sick ****, Oralboy.
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 08:38 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy: I did not see him post about this topic.

--------------------

You know exactly what I'm talking about but your lying, deceitful nature just kicks in like breathing.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:21 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You have already admitted, after lying your ass off myriad times, that the USA targets civilians.

We haven't targeted civilians since before WWII.

And as for my supposed lying, you might want to try finding something that I am even incorrect about before you go about suggesting that I am being intentionally incorrect.

JTT wrote:
That's been usa policy since this terrorist rogue nation was founded.

What we did to the Native Americans was truly horrible.

Have you ever looked into what we did to the "Thanksgiving Day" natives?

JTT wrote:
Still a sick sick ****, Oralboy.

Look, sometimes good people need to do really mean things to evil people. I'm not sure why you have such trouble with this concept.

If I was the only thing standing between you and a murderous lynch mob, I'm sure your primary concern wouldn't be how nice I was being to the lynch mob.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:22 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You know exactly what I'm talking about but your lying, deceitful nature just kicks in like breathing.

Are you talking about that School of the Americas thread? Not sure I have time right now to get caught up there.

I'm also not sure how that thread relates to the goofy tendency people have to focus only on weapons that weren't used at Fallujah, whenever they are talking about Fallujah.

As for my alleged lying, as before, why don't you start by seeing if you can find anything that I am even wrong about.

For what it's worth, I just saw a news alert a few minutes ago that the terrorists are back in control of Fallujah.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A must see video
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 08:15:34