0

Tymoshenko, Klitchko, Tyagnibok, Yatsenyuk. The Maidan People's Union.

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 07:23 am
I simply can't believe my eyes and ears. Correct me here if I'm wrong but didn't only yesterday Tymoshenko write those angry letters sitting in cold prison cell, accusing Yatsenyuk of personal and national betrayal and strapper Klitchko of being acting Ukraine authorities' meticulous puppet?? Who would have even a thought that those three who just yesterday would hardly sit to **** together in one forest, today will already be standing in one scene, vowing fidelity to each other and kissing hands. At that if previously all three at least have been trying to keep their true faces behind masks of democracy, then now they openly share a scene and even have signed that union with that moronic notoriously known all over the planet Ukrainian nationalist Tyagnibok, whose people in morning stand in Kiev for eurointegration but under cover of night keep on beating black-skinned tourists and killing Jews.
Sorry, but if this gang of Ukrainian most odious politicians ever is exactly a team they in Brussels plan to work with... then I'm personally ready to gorge all original documents on any kind of association with Ukraine they are to sign. There is simple no place for such a country as Ukraine in its current conditions in EU, as well as here is no place for such rotten people!
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 456 • Replies: 0