MONDAY, MONDAY, SO GOOD TO ME!

Misti26

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 11:42 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDnAqgVLRbwMeI9EuHj9umGHDbN*YZArV!3XAzFx9*NLjjCnOz4w12q57sXnhe7oa5i6yKmz5fEQAkOxF59n8gwzGkkeJxwr*Unkru5V6KKT7C82S55pQ/MONDAY0.gif?dc=4675402291322200461

Yippee, it's a short week, are you gonna be happy or stressed? Leave it all here, okay? Life is too short!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 933 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Asherman

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 07:23 am
Good morning Misti. Every morning should be good, and I generally find it so. Your work should be play, and a day off, like missing recess when you're 6 years old. In retirement I can work to my heart's content ... a perpetual game of kick the can. OOOO, its grand.

How is your book coming along? Write a couple of thousand words a day and soon you will have a full manuscript. A hundred words a day takes a bit longer. I'm still floundering about trying to learn how to write reasonably well.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 10:41 am
Hi Asherman, you are fortunate indeed to be retired ... and people wonder what they're going to do when they retire. I wouldn't have to wonder too long, I have so many things I want to do.

You must be mistaking me for someone else who is writing a book, wish it were me but alas ...........

I'm off work now until Jan. 2nd, and soooooooooo looking forward to this recess:)
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 10:57 am
Hi Misti -- thanks for the great clipart.... I can use that in some of our inter-office emails!!

Stressed? No, not really. My desk is covered with file folders, as usual, but I know it will all get done eventually.

This morning, we dropped off the dog that we rescued last month, at the vet's, to be spayed. So, I'm a little stressed about that. She's such a sweet dog. I wish she could somehow skip this operation, but we don't want her to have puppies, and it was part of the 'Rescue Agreement' that we signed, that we would have her spayed.

Happy? Yes, because I Love Christmas-time and the spirit!!

Hi Asherman -- I'm looking forward to retirement, in about 12 years. I'd like to do some writing, too. I wrote song lyrics when I was younger (nothing was ever published). I'd like to try a short story.

Enjoy your vacation, Misti!!

Very Happy
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 11:27 am
Hi PaL, you're welcome for the cllipart, I have another I'll post for Wednesday.

Awwwwwwwwwww, poor puppy, but it's for her own good, she will be fine. It is sad in a way, but a necessary evil. I think our pets know we are doing these things for their own good.

Yes, this is a fun Christmas for me too, I think because I have a good attitude. I used to be miserable this time of year, but that was past tense.

There are benefits to aging, seriously!!! Drunk
0 Replies

ul

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 11:32 am
Monday it is- and a day before Christmas.
Hardly any stress this time- this Monday was declared school free!
So I am on holidays right now.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 12:50 pm
PaL: No time like the present to try your hand at a short story. I'd like to see more of them in Original Writing, but folks seem to prefer "fast" poetry.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 07:53 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAARA4QXEJxyDzm0RCbrsuLZDXNh3YRxwRe1qT7T0vRzLn!dXvELdfdDn1weqbP*opi8sFj82jHh4I8VWEP*ypPVLVnGXg2BnmfHuqr3R*CKqHEDQzovxA/Wednesday0.gif?dc=4675402544391233821

Here yah go PaL, as promised!

Happy Christmas Eve to you and yours!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » MONDAY, MONDAY, SO GOOD TO ME!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 07:40:11