Should I be embarrassed to take my shirt off in public?

2tfx

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 03:58 pm
I am a male with a small chest. I like taking my shirt off on sunny days, but I am shy about taking it off anywhere except the beach or near water
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 740 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:08 pm
@2tfx,
You could always wear long yellow socks, walk funny and pretend you're a chicken.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:18 pm
@2tfx,
I answered jokingly on some other threads you started, not now though - but it's a question of the place and the culture of the place - if you are walking in downtown Manhattan financial district, that could be 'poor form'. If you are running around your already warm neighborhood, trying to get to a mile or four, no big deal, at least in the neighborhoods I've lived in.

I'm a used-to-be-shy person, probably still have some of that, but I philosophically got over a lot of that when I was about seventeen (long story I've told before, but in short, when I went to work at a hospital at sixteen, I caught on that everything wasn't about me and started being more interested in others. It was gradual).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I be embarrassed to take my shirt off in public?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:19:54