How do I lock my samsung smart tv?

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 05:17 am
I kind of need to lock my tv. Not just one single app but the whole tv. It should ask for a code before anyone can use it. how do i set this up? thank you for your time Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 10,253 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:32 am
@sammywaitforit,
Maybe you have a user manual?

Maybe you can go to the samsung website and get the answer?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:47 am
@sammywaitforit,
Invest in a lovely home vault where you can keep your television locked inside it:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/bank-vault-supper-club-5.jpg?w=500
0 Replies

krysto

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:33 pm
@sammywaitforit,
how can i lock my tv not just one singal app but the whole tv
tvsamsungvt

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 02:57 am
@krysto,
How i wish i know how. i am also looking for an answer. not just wireless. but also wired to router. This is really one bad thing about this kind of device. i mean it is an open door to any one can just login to. in PC it is easy. but this smart TV i have nothing to do but to disconnect the whole internet services.
sucks. please let us know if you get an answer from any one. thanks buddy
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 03:49 am
@tvsamsungvt,
tvsamsungvt wrote:

How i wish i know how. i am also looking for an answer. not just wireless. but also wired to router. This is really one bad thing about this kind of device. i mean it is an open door to any one can just login to. in PC it is easy. but this smart TV i have nothing to do but to disconnect the whole internet services.
sucks. please let us know if you get an answer from any one. thanks buddy

Get a house by yourself.
Lock all the doors n windows securely, with your TV inside.
0 Replies

tvsamsungvt

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 04:16 am
@krysto,
hey i found a way. also easy. you need to block the TV MAC address via router security mac filtering. login in your router and go security and select mac filtering. before that you need to identify your TV mac address from networking tab. then select it to be as "blacklist" if you have the same router as me then submit. the time you want to use the use the internet you just remove that black list and you can access then back if you want to disable.
best wishes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do I lock my samsung smart tv?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 04:22:22