Packing tips for moving delicate and fragile items.

EllaV

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 11:12 pm
My cousin is moving to her new house in a week or two. She has asked me to help her in packing all her possessions. We have also bought cardboard boxes and the other useful accessories for moving process. She has rented truck and two men from Aussie Man&Van, which will help them in loading and unloading their belonging safely and securely at their new place. However, she is worried that all her delicate and fragile items will transported safely or not. Therefore, I want your suggestions regarding packing the fragile and delicate items so that it will be landed safely without any damage.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 343 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:36 am
@EllaV,
If they will fit in her vehicles, she should put them there and not the trucks.

If they have to go on the trucks, she can wrap them in quilts, thick blankets, towels, etc. She can also wrap them in bubble wrap. For very small items, she could place them in plastic bags and inflate the bags with air before tying them closed. Once done, she can line the bottom of large boxes with blankets or towels and then layer the items in the box with more towels between layers.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:17 am
Glasses and other vessels benefit from being stuffed with newspaper or plastic bags, in addition to other external packing materials.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 10:56 am
Never try to cover your pitbull in bubblewrap.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Packing tips for moving delicate and fragile items.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 04:02:05