Charging Iphone

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 12:04 pm
I have a I phone 4 and I lost its charger and I also own a galaxy tab so I want to know whether I can charge my I phone using my galaxy tab's charger?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,708 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 02:26 pm
@Kathleenortan,
Wow, that's three different phone brands you've asked questions about today.

Is this legitimate?

If so, check the charging/charger specifications in each phone manual and also compare plug outlets to see if they are interchangeable.

0 Replies

ShirleyRogers

Wed 14 May, 2014 11:37 pm
@Kathleenortan,
I am not user of Samsung but according to my information Samsung is very sensitive phones. Don’t use universal chargers. It will give you the wrong voltage to the phone and cause it to over heat. It may damage your phone. So better is please buy new charger for your Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Thanks
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 2 May, 2017 11:04 pm
If it fits it sits... Oh, wait that's cats.

Never mind.
0 Replies

MonJay

Tue 2 May, 2017 11:30 pm
@Kathleenortan,
I also have an iPhone 4 and it's hard getting accessories since very few places carries them anymore. I recently found an Apple charger cord for it in a thrift store for $2. I'm sure you can find the right accessories in your local thrift stores as well. Also, don't forget old docking stations and clock radios for the iPhone 4. Last year, I bought from Fry's a charger that plugs into my car's cigarette lighter with dual connections, one of them fitting the iPhone4! Good luck!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Charging Iphone
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:13:11