I AM HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE...

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 10:32 pm
...B. is in her glory with the Christmas season. My wife is a true example of the spirit of the season. She really loves her family and friends. I am a very, very blessed fellow. Merry Christmas
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,471 • Replies: 10
No top replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 12:41 am
My Christmas shopping if finally finished and I am looking forward to Christmas dinner with my Aunt Jane in Dallas.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 01:15 am
There are so many things to be happy about ..........

I am off work until Jan. 2nd
I am almost finished Xmas shopping
My best friend is being treated for auto-immune hepatitis, hanging in there.
My Rae is 37 years old today!
My health is good ...
I live in a beautiful place called Florida
My grandson is here and lighting up my life, as always ........
The weather is perfect...........

It doesn't get any better ... !!!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 05:21 pm
I'm happy because I don't go back to work till Jan 7. This means I'll be able to spend a lot of time with BigDice even though he is working most of these days. He works as a waiter so he has strange hours. In normal life, I have to stop by at the restaurant after work to see him. Monday is his only day off. And I'm also happy because my brother is coming to Germany on Dec 27 and I haven't seen him for two years. He and his family are only staying for two days - but at least they'll be here! And because my in-laws are coming to visit us for three days.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 05:38 pm
I finally figured out what to get Setanta for Christmas. That was an agony and a half.

I'll be very happy on the 26th. The big feasting will be over and we can relax. Relaxing makes me happy.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 05:49 pm
I was reasonably happy to be able to undertake another day, with prospect of more in no noticeable jeopardy. I imagine tomorrow should be much the same, and should that be found the case, I am happy with that.

timber
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 08:08 pm
i am very happy today because i woke up one more time and i figure any day i wake up is a good day.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 10:47 pm
Life is good!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WQDfAjUZkznGZtNEbfeYkn9ao!u0Siq5uOVZi!INBbsPTKibMqShnr7R61oDTzP2SExMC0Txsk7beBqQR4rb0OF1GPS1akuBfqOsp6d5cmKzjTEw7ZIp7BRxXaV1MTdUMkYpYfbFWIo/A-DOG-CHASING-CAT.gif?dc=4675401719967207609
0 Replies

dlk33

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 10:55 pm
I'm happy today because what started out as a not so good day, got better.
I purchased a ring for my daughter for Christmas, which was suppose to be sent out for sizing, and be back in time for Christmas. I got a call this morning informing me that the order was never sent out, which meant no ring for my daughter Christmas morning.
At the time I got the bad news, my daughter and I were out shopping. I felt really bad, and wanted to make things better both for my daughter and myself, so we went to the Mall to check out other rings at the jewlery stores. My daughter found one she liked even better then the one she was waiting on. Of course it didn't fit her, and she won't have a ring for Christmas, but at least she now has something even better to look forward to, and she won't have to wait as long to get it this time.
I feel better, she feels better. That's why I'm having a good day today.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2002 11:19 pm
[We're alive, it's almost 2003, a brand new year and lots of hope, life is good, and so is God:)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2002 06:19 am
I'm happy today because Setanta will be here within 12 hours.

and because Cleo sat down at a corner last night on our walk ... she's getting a teeny-weeny bit better about that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I AM HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:17:12