Coca Cola T shirt with Fifth Avenue

xyzabc

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 11:28 pm
I have a Coca Cola t shirt that is black and has Coca Cola across it horizontally and Fifth Ave. vertically. After tons of research to no avail, all I can conclude is that it was probably made special for the fifth ave location which is no longer there. Coca Cola and Fifth Ave are in what I would call faux leather in silver color. This is a nice shirt but drives me crazy because I know nothing about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 720 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 01:41 am
@xyzabc,
Personally, I would recommend that you get a life.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 08:32 am
@xyzabc,
Try googling coca cola memorabilia.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 08:38 am
@xyzabc,
It's a t-shirt. What's to no about it other then it was likely made in Mexico or China or a third world sweatshop?

BTW: I never knew that Coca Cola had a building here in NYC, let alone on 5th Ave between E55th and E56th St.
Ragman

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:32 pm
sniffing spam or some bathshit crazy scheme.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:39 pm
@Ragman,
I thinketh this person is thinking that her/his t-shirt must be valuable and will try to sell it on Ebay for a cool million dollars.

- One lightly used vintage Coca Cola shirt (XXL), ketchup stains from trip to Times Square McDonalds

Starting bid $125,000 Buy it now for $500,000!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 12:44 pm
@xyzabc,
Not sure, and don't really care what the shirt may be valued at. Take it to Antique Road Show and find out.

While you're there, could you check on my genuine Coca Cola Beverage Tray and matching coasters which are adorned with the Pepsi Cola logo? I am sure they must be a rare find because you don't often see a Pepsi logo on a Coke beverage tray.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
I did.

Thus my wondering on the shirt, one way or the other. I'm guess it's foo, but I'm not sure.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:55 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm a person who has a photo of marilyn monroe's mother roller skating with my own mother and a few others, some of which I could still name.

I've some other photos that are interesting.

I don't know what to do about it. I mostly don't care. I'm of low income, but I'd suppose I'd like them to go to a legitimate archive/s, and hate to have those lost/tossed.

Well, maybe I'll mail them to my cousin's kids. Kids.. now in their forties. I should ask them, they're not dummies.
I suppose I didn't do this earlier as I am the possessive type, very sentimental.

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 08:09 pm
@ossobuco,
That wasn't an ad.
I'm interested in the process if you think some of your things are important.
I suppose I need to start a thread, but I am still thinking about it all.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Fri 8 Nov, 2013 06:23 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I'm a person who has a photo of marilyn monroe's mother roller skating with my own mother and a few others, some of which I could still name.I've some other photos that are interesting. I don't know what to do about it.
Why not post the photos here on this site? It isn't about the money, it is about the history.I would love to see your photos.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Coca Cola T shirt with Fifth Avenue
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 08:18:32