HOW can we MAKE popular our youtube videos?

andyzen

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 09:15 am
I want to know about this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 469 • Replies: 2
No top replies

vickeysubey

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 10:57 am
ya henry i am totally agree with you.i am happy you have shared links with us.If we have real subscribers, views on our video then people will watch it more and our video will be popular
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 12:13 pm
@andyzen,
andyzen wrote:
How can we make popular our YouTube videos?

With content, information and quality of the presentation.
- The content should be concise summary of the subject matter of the presentation.
- Informative: it should contain as much and as compressed information as possible, it should provide instructions, directions, presented in slightly amusing and interesting way.
- Quality of the presentation: may comprise slide show for the video presentation, the math (if it is some theory), graphics, surround microphone for DTS audio, Auto-Q (it may be simply a list with text, hanged under the video camera).
Write a scenario for the video in advance and edit it until it becomes 'smooth' to the best of your knowledge and skills, prepare the materials for the video presentation and make a rehearsal.
The first 5-10 secs are critically fatal to continue watching the video further on.
People wandering in front of the camera and thinking what to say are NOT 'the best case scenario'.
0 Replies