Love...

SCoates

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:03 am
I was thinking as I drove hom from work the other night, that out of all the girls I ever liked, I wouldn't have gotten along with any of them in a serious relationship. And I though, "My life is the only one who loves me enough to understand me." That of course triggered a serious of deeper and deeper thoughts. Like how all of us here at A2K would understand each others points a lot better if we all loved each other. Which made me realize how much I do NOT want to love everyone here. Like Cav, or Kicky, or C.I., or (heaven forbade) Gus. (No seriously, a messenger from heaven actually forbade). I may respect their wit or intelligence, but I don't love them. Not that I dislike any of them, or anyone else, except maybe ehbeth (one time she implied that life wasn't all about me), but it would be weird if I loved any of them. You know? So that led me to the conclusion that we're all a bunch of people who bicker, don't necessarily love each other, and are somewhat forced into each other's company. Just like a family! We're all like one big family. And Gus is our dad, and our mom is... um... I don't know... Eva.
So anyway, see everyone monday.

P.S.- I think monday should be our family day, and we all get together for a big family activity.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,284 • Replies: 55
No top replies

pueo

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:17 am
i am not related to gus
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:40 am
Hmmm - what is love, it is not hereafter - present mirth hath present laughter - A2k sometimes sounds like love to me!!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:09 am
Thanks, but I am not Mom. That would be dlowan.

I'm more like an older sister. The one who hogs the bathroom and always tells you what to do. Wink
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:17 am
Re: Love...
SCoates wrote:

P.S.- I think monday should be our family day, and we all get together for a big family activity.

How about we play naked Twister? Laughing

I haven't been on A2K all that long, but in that short time I have grown fond of some A2K posters. So many of you welcomed me and have been very helpful (especially bud).
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:31 am
As a group I would say most A2kers love most A2krs. Otherwise we could never have stayed together like we have over these many years.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 06:07 pm
I think Jes is mum.

I am some sort of crazy aunt.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 06:33 pm
Crazy like a fox - um I mean bunny.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 08:55 pm
You're right, deb. Jes is definitely Mom.

(thinking hard)...would that make Craven Dad? No no no no no no Shocked ...he would be the weird uncle, I think. Every family has one.

I think Noddy is the wise grandmother. BiPolar Bear is the college dropout son who refuses to work and won't get a place of his own. And Lola is the sexy next-door neighbor who doesn't always lower her shades.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 09:08 pm
There is no way of escaping it - for Craven or us - he is Dad.

However, I think it is in the Zeus/Athena sense - we spring not from his loins, but, fully armed, from his brain.....

I am sure that makes us all feel better!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 09:08 pm
Er...especially Jes - and Mr Jes!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:33 pm
dlowan wrote:
There is no way of escaping it - for Craven or us - he is Dad.

However, I think it is in the Zeus/Athena sense - we spring not from his loins, but, fully armed, from his brain.....

I am sure that makes us all feel better!

Better?! That we are products of Craven's brain?! That scares the hell outta me!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 11:22 pm
Better than the loins, surely?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 06:15 am
dlowan wrote:
I think Jes is mum.

Does this mean I get to start telling everyone to clean their rooms?

PS Thanks re the brain vs. loins thing. RP was gettin' a lil concerned there.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 06:50 am
Clean our rooms? Oh, I think we are adolescents, at least! You hafta be kiddin'!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 06:56 am
Excuse me, I have to go clean my room.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 06:58 am
Crave is our dad, hmmm, now that makes me feel like dad will tell me to talk to Jes as mom if I have a question. What if jes does not want to be the mom.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 07:40 am
She shoulda thought of that before entering into this unholy relationship with Craven...
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 07:41 am
Laughing really loud and hearty.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 04:57 pm
JD, I am laughing now, too. Your post plus your signature made me do it. Wink

Uh, Mom? Can I stay out late tonight? PLEEEEEZ???
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Love...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:52:14