My New Plan For Old Age Prosperity

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 09:38 am
After losing my health insurance and going bankrupt as a result of catastrophic medical expenses, the only good news was that my credit report was wiped clean. I immediately started receiving offers to open credit cards and buy things (at outrageous rates) so that was slightly good news. One would think. In reality however, no one would insure me period after that and I had more medical expenses including a couple of trips to the ER. Naturally they charged me double the going rate for being uninsured. After paying for awhile , MONTHLY AND FAITHFULLY I was informed what I was paying wasn't a large enough amount to be acceptable and with no warning was turned over to collections. Now I can get health insurance and my bankruptcy comes off my report this month. Good news. One would think. I now have a bunch of collections (medical) on my credit report so the bankruptcy coming off is of no use in reestablishing my credit. However, I
won't be piling up any more medical debt because I'll have insurance, so here's what I'm going to do. I'm going right back to court and declaring
bankruptcy again. My credit is already in the shitter, so what's to lose? Now the people who wouldn't settle for the payments I was faithfully making AND the people who will call me a scumbag working the system can kiss the taint area of my body and I hope they taste a skid mark. There is no doubt I will begin receiving offers for credit cards and car loans within two weeks of filing. Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,165 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 02:44 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Although I would like to give you a virtual hug, my overriding manliness prevents me from doing so.
I therefore send you a virtual play punch to the shoulder.

I hope it all works out for you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My New Plan For Old Age Prosperity
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:43:11