I'm worried about Yogi Bear.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 08:26 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
So there but for the grace of god in some respects, but it must be said that you have some real and sinister weirdos in your corridors of power at this moment in time.

El Mundo (Spain) sees the Republicans "acting like pirates. Their blackmailing of the president shows that they have lost all common sense."

And Britain's Independent scoffs at the Republicans, calling the actions of its right-wing Tea Party faction to block the budget "tyranny by an extremist minority."
glitterbag

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2013 05:17 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
What they are attempting to do is nullify the 2012 and 2008 elections. I thought the nut-case behaviour would cease, however I was wrong.

The opposition party was almost orgasmic trying to kick Clinton out of office, and are as bitter as spurned lovers it didn't work. If Bill Clinton could have run for a third term he would have won. Now I see Speaker Boehner flip back and forth uncomfortably because deep down he knows previous Speaker Nancy Pelosi was more of a man than he is. Pelosi would have reigned in that drooling idiot and remove him from any committee or sub-committee where he might be dangerous.

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 05:18 am
http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/highlighted.jpg?w=650&h=487&crop=1#038;h=768
Forecasters vented their frustration about the government shutdown with a discreet message that says ‘please pay us’

After their plea was rumbled, the forecasters updated their predictions and changed the wording slightly
http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/updat.jpg?w=650&h=475&crop=1#038;h=749
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 05:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Wlater's source wrote:
. . . the Republicans will pay a price for this miscalculation. It is a godsend for the Democrats in the run-up to the next Congressional elections in 13 months . . .

Naw, it will be electoral ancient history by then. Careers will be won or lost based on the scandal du jour in the closing months of the campaign.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 10:17:46