My mom wants to marry me, what should i do?

bestson

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 07:03 am
i am 24years old boy. My mom is 48 years old. I have no brother and no sister. My father was dead before 5 years. After 1 year of my father's death, my mom's behavior was abnormal, she wanted sleep with me. Once she saw me that i masturbate in bathroom. At this night she seducing me by rubbing my dick and kisse on my lips but i regret her, at that time she suddenly suck my d*ck than i lose my control and we enjoy sex. from this day we regularly enjoy every night. Before 2 years from today, my mom was pragnent, now we have a cute baby(no deficiency). But now my mom wanted to marry with me officialy. so what should i do? if we marry than its legal oa illegal? we have no any choice other than marriage bcoz we have a child. Than what should we do? How we marry to each other? Where should we marriage? Boz in india, is it possible? In which country, this type of marriage is legal? Now i am in Delhi, but i got a job as Pharmacist in Japan. So can we marry there? Plz give some idea, i am so much confuse. PLZ HELP ME..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 384 • Replies: 12
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 07:25 am
You say she acted abnormal.
You say you are confused.

Stay in Japan and live your own life. You should be with girls your own age.
bestson

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 07:32 am
@PUNKEY,
after my father's death, she acted abnormal. i dnt know why was she acted like that but after our relation she act normal. My mom do not doing job, and here we have no any relative than how can i leave her alone? and child is also a problem. so my mom will come with me to japan.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 07:40 am
It sounds like you two have already decided on what to do. So why do you ask our opinion?

I suppose no one will know about your past history in a new country.

But I am thinking of you. When you are 50, will you want to be married to someone 74? You are missing out on having relationships with young people your own age.

Let her go so she can find a man her own age.
bestson

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 07:42 am
@PUNKEY,
i can understand you dear but i done one mistake that we have a child. what about our child?
0 Replies

bestson

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 07:47 am
@PUNKEY,
in any country, this type of marriage is official? or legal?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 08:11 am
Why are you so concerned about MARRAGE? This relationship is out of the norm, so why worry about being "legal"?

You can provide for her and the child outside of being married, if that's what you are going to do.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 08:33 am
I think this is not genuine but rather a masturbating troll.
Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 09:28 am
@contrex,
I shall never go trip-trapping over that bridge again, unless I take a box of kleenex with me.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 10:22 am
@contrex,
Quote:
I think this is not genuine but rather a masturbating troll.

This does sound like an alt.sex.incest story.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 10:37 am
My mom wants to marry me, what should i do?

Grow up, and stop making up stories just to get attention online. That's pathetic.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 10:42 am
@Setanta,
Considering where it allegedly came from, I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

But perhaps you are right.

Naive me.
BillRM

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 11:02 am
@PUNKEY,
Who ever it is who wrote or copy this story, cut and past it to a number of other websites.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My mom wants to marry me, what should i do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/18/2024 at 12:15:02