What Do You Think About The South?

JTT

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 10:23 am
@roger,
Miller is as much of a dodger as you, Roger.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 11:10 pm
I moved to the south in 1964 from Ohio. Ohio was full of dumb asses. Hillbillies. I spent a great deal of 1964 in fights with redneck southerners because it was the civil war centennial and I was a yankee. People suck and are stupid piles of **** everywhere you go
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 11:18 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
the land of legal pot was your beacon, you were on your way. what happened to you man, why all of this negativity?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 11:20 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
No doubt the Redneck yokels welcomed you warmly what with your positive attitude.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 08:17 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

the land of legal pot was your beacon, you were on your way. what happened to you man, why all of this negativity?

I didn't care about the legal pot beyond the fact that it might help my son's epilepsy. I haven't smoked pot in years. Don't care much for it. It still beckons but at my age you don't just pack up and go. It'll take awhile AND I'm now investigating the possibility that radiation poisoning from Japan seems to be inevitable for the entire West Coast. I'm also not being negative, just stating a fact. ANYWHERE you go there are assholes galore with prejudice, bigotry, hatefulness, purposeful ignorance, you know, like Finn. There are also decent people everywhere you go. I like people just fine, I
have a ton of friendly acquaintances, I'm polite do my share to be kind to others and I'm a basically happy person. that doesn't mean I don't recognize what a failure as a species we are.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 10:29 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
AND I'm now investigating the possibility that radiation poisoning from Japan seems to be inevitable for the entire West Coast.

You ought to check out radiation poisoning created by the US government, Bear. Think of all those tests/explosions done in the US Southwest.

Hanford Nuclear Site Tank May Be Leaking Waste Into Soil
By SHANNON DININNY 06/21/13 09:03 PM ET EDT

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/21/hanford-nuclear-site-tank_n_3479387.html
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 10:37 am
@JTT,
hopefully the river does not get poisoned till after I kick, but it seems inevitable.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 10:50 am
@hawkeye10,
That river was poisoned long ago, Hawk. All to build tens of thousands of nuclear weapons to help in scaring you sheeple into supporting the vicious crimes of your governments.

Don't you feel awfully damn cheated?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 10:52 am
@JTT,
JTT I've been talking about Hanford for quite some time. It's another of the things that worry me about moving to Wa. or Oregon.
0 Replies