0

Please help me with a checklist for traveling to Shanghai!?

kikisa

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 09:40 pm
hello. First time going out of state, out of country ! I am going to shanghai, china in the summer for a month. I already have plane ticket, and passport. How long does visa take? i have three weeks before I am susposed to leave.

Do i need shots?
How much money should I bring? The conversion is about 7-8 dollars there =1USD here. How are the prices for items there? Is it a safe place, is it really that hot (people say its like a suana 24-7). Are there fun things to do there? Any cool clubs or hang out spots?

What about phone? Will I be able to use my phone there? if not, how can I talk to people here? Will I need to unlock my phone?