CELEBRATION

SCoates

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 03:23 pm
Well, it's finally here! We've reach our 1916th page of topics! I know this has been eagerly (if not anxiously) awaited by all, and now that it's finally happened, we're all standing around not knowing what to do. We were all a little excited to see that we'd reached such an impressive number of pages of posts, and it is only fitting that someone dedicate a thread to celebrate this landmark. I suggest that we use this opportune thread to reminisce about the past 1916 pages of threads. We can bring up our old favorites, which slipped away with time, and we eventually abandoned but never forgot. Like "Ask Scoates." What a great thread. Everyone has questions, and when that thread was up and running everyone had a place to get answers too. What threads do you miss? Perhaps threads which died or drifted away over the years without proper closure or ceremony to mark their passing. Now you have a chance to offer a eulogy!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 468 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 04:18 pm
Well, I declare, SCoates. Isn't this a coincidence? Good idea, though. Back later with the golden threads of A2K.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 05:27 pm
"What do you think about during sex?"

That is my all-time favorite, coincidentally started by me. That one had me rolling for days.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » CELEBRATION
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:37:19