I am curious as to what kind of women men like and what kind of men women like

VicVoss

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:11 am
Body:I like a slim women,Short blonde curly hair,C-cup breast,Modest butt,if possible wears glasses,great smile,beautiful bright blue eyes
Personality:Quirky,likes video games,funny,kind,doesn't get angry easily
This is wht I like and I know theres allot of guys out there who like all sorts of things,so I was curious to what other guys like and if a women is reading this than what kind of men do you like women.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 575 • Replies: 1
No top replies

lexyfranks

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 04:44 pm
@VicVoss,
Guys taller than me though not uncomfortable kissing height for a 5,4 girl. Blonde or Brunette hair good length to run my fingers through or pull a little. Not too skrawny or too ripped i like some light muscle but i am not a chubby chaser. Likes the same music as me, boyband adicts need not apply i am a rocker. Preferably sarcastic or able to deal with someone who is. Someone who gets on with all of my friends. Someone I can take to see my family and not have to worry about constantly. Someone who doesn't mind staying in with a movie and a beer on a weekend, I do go out but I like alone time with them too. Preferrably a little kinky though not in a weird way.

Girls a little shorter than me otherwise see above.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I am curious as to what kind of women men like and what kind of men women like
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 09:06:05