1

Adhesive on hardwood floor

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 07:51 pm
I used an adhesive in putting down the last rows of my hardwood floor and in the process got some of it on the surface of my flooring withour noticing it until after it had dried. The floor cleaner I have did not get it off and I'm wondering what I could use to do that. I'm a little worried about putting anything on the floor that might remove the finish. Anybody have any experience with adhesive removal?

Angelahynes

1  
Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 04:23 am
@mickeyrory,
These cleanup strategies will make sure that your tale of the tape has a happy ending.

robertmatheka

0  
Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 03:42 am
@mickeyrory,
I think the use of commercial products like strippers and adhesive removers available on the market can be great help to remove the adhesive. Start with pouring adhesive remover onto a damp sponge and leave it on enough to loosen it and finally use a scraper to remove any residue.