Why do peope keep staring at me?Am I doing something wrong?

MGSfan

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 05:53 pm
I don't know why but when I go to the store or restaurant I am only 14 and really don't draw attention to myself but when I am walking people some people stare at me just yesterday this dude and who I believe was his girlfriend were staring at me but the guy looks at me different from her he looked at me like I did something messed up or wrong and when I went to this one restaurant these girls who looked liked they were a little older than me kept looking at me and then when I looked at them they looked away when I they new I saw them and while I was in my school cafeteria I was sitting in a table in front of a table with a group of girls and I think they were talking about me I think that because they would glance at me then talk and do it again and while I was walking home from school some people would stare at me and I noticed that mainly girls stare at me and would sometimes say something about me so is it possible I am doing something wrong that draws attention to myself or am I just doing something that draws attention to myself because I really feel a little uncomfortable with people staring at me all the time and then just look away or act like they didn't
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,518 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 06:10 pm

ಠ_ಠ
chai2

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 06:44 pm
@Region Philbis,
I don't like it when babies stare at me.

You know, that unblinking gaze of disapproval, like there's really something that deep going on in their brains, and that they have a definate opinion of me.

Why are they giving this kid starbucks?

http://deathandtaxesmag.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/evil_adp.png
cherrie

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 06:50 pm
@chai2,
Because she told them to.
chai2

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 06:56 pm
@cherrie,
Yeah, like she sent the thought waves from those evil eyes, and they were like "nooooo.....here....take the starbucks....."
chai2

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 07:28 pm
@chai2,
oooooo.....

Here's a good example.

They'll just stare, and stare. Even if you say something (nice) to them, they just stare

http://kyriaki.net/pics/Alexander/One%20to%20Two%20years/The%20look%20you%20get%20when%20Carter%20disapproves.jpg

Sob....What do you WANT from me? <breaks down crying>
0 Replies

jkimbo

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 12:07 am
Babies and old people have a lot in common.
0 Replies