The unofficial debate room

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 04:21 pm
Thinking there was a need to expand the scope of the usergroups in the official debate room, I have started the unofficial debate room here to cover those users not represented yet. The current usergroups are:

Animal

Vegetable

Mineral

Please suggest topics for debate under these groups.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,128 • Replies: 86
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 04:24 pm
Note: Lycanthropes, Shapeshifters and General Miscreants may be added to the usergroups in the future, should there be a demand.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 04:24 pm
Animal.

Who would win in a fight between seven hamsters and a rabbit?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 04:40 pm
hamsters - they really know what they are doing, this is a cyberfight right? wabbits is just that wabbits.
hamsters rule
we'll see what the hamsters do with this post.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 04:47 pm
My odds are on the wabbit. I think even 7 hamsters would merely be an annoyance to a full-grown wabbit and the hamsters would be soundly trounced.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:46 pm
hamsters would have the element of surprise. Theyd approach the rabbit from the front or back in his blind spot and then theyd whack him. Sneaky little devils withh their eyes in front .

Rabbits are big pussies. Hamsters are mean
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:49 pm
A friend of mine had a hamster, and put those clear, plexiglas "habitrails" all around his apartment, literally hundreds of feet, for the nasty little perisher to entertain himself in. It was always very disconerting to be getting totally trashed on the prime bud this guy grew, and to get that creepy feeling in the back of your neck, and turn to find the ugly blighter glaring at you through the plastic.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:53 pm
imagine gettin all paranoid about having hamsters watching you while youre hammered.

Am I allowed to say hammered?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:56 pm
Dunno, FM . . .

Any resentful "tool challenged" people out there?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:57 pm
I thought the detachable penis discussion was on another thread.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:59 pm
You may be right, this is the first time i've ventured into the hallowed sanctum of "Waggery.com," so i'm entirely neophyte . . . but don't worry, i won't get all PC on ya about my disability . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:59 pm
whuts this-yere waggery .com? have I been out of town?

Do you still have your ongbay?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 06:41 pm
thats a yes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 06:45 pm
Sheesh...pig latin in a debate room...what is the world coming to?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 07:04 pm
Ahem. Big pussies? All the better! A cat could deal with an infinite number of hamsters - unless we get to positively Lilliputian numbers, and then only if asleep!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 07:24 pm
You are apparently not familiar with US slang. In colloquial converstaion a "Pussy" is a pejorative reffering to someone who is fawning, qualing, whining, and generally timorous of nature.

To be referred of as a pussy is akin to being called a coward. Anyway, its only a rabbit, whose gonna miss one or two, theres zillions of these long eared rats.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 07:25 pm
The cats and rabbits still need to sort out the long-running ear debate, but if they could be friends, it would be a strong army indeed. Long live the big pussy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 07:27 pm
Long live the pussies indeed!!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 07:28 pm
Mmm....pussy...(this is the unofficial debate room, we can be as rude as we wanna be.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 07:29 pm
Miss Auntie Wabbit, "pussy" is also a synonym for the Oztralian slang term "fanny."
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The unofficial debate room
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:15:06