How can an australian become a permanent american citizen?

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 11:11 pm
So apparently I have to have some pretty specific requirements to move over there, one of which being i need a a degree. I don't want to move over there to have the same life i would over here in Australia, i don't wanna be a teacher or scientist or medical guy or anything like that. I want a normal job in a normal place, preferably Missouri. So with these ideas in mind, what would be the most likely way to move to Missouri for ever?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 325 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 01:11 am
@superduber,
So, my questions to you, are as follows:

1.Why? What is so wrong with your life in Oz? Granted, they're a bit of an embarrassment when it comes to cricket nowadays, but their beaches are spectacular, the girls have wobbly bits in all the right places, the sun always shines when it should and the lifestyle can't be beaten.

2. Why? See above.

3. Why?
farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 04:53 am
@Lordyaswas,
everything that slithers or creeps in Australia can kill you. Here in the US we can turn them out of office.

Americas got the best hamburgers

We can happily blow each other away with little recourse in law.

Only in Amrica will you see TV shows about the joys of having your house redecorated by elves.

You can still get a medium 3 topping pizza every Wednesday at Dominos

we invented the programmed solar powered billboard so you could enjoy a changing series of commrcials on the highways. This helps us hide all that depressing western scenery

We have all kinds of weather that can kill ya

We invented the hoagie
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 05:21 am
@farmerman,
Oh, I understand now.

Personally, if I was going to America, I'd choose Missouri too, because in Kansas, the installation of bathtubs with four legs resembling animal paws is prohibited.

And in Marquette, it's illegal for more than four unrelated persons to occupy the same dwelling.

But more important than that would be the law in Natchez, which prohibits people giving beer or other intoxicants to elephants.

Beats Bondi beach any day!
farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 09:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
In Missouri though, it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon longer than 6 feet
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 02:14 pm
@farmerman,
That rules out gunga then, from what I've heard.
0 Replies

Eddie5673

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 01:28 pm
@superduber,
Look here:
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-US-Citizen
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 01:56 pm
@farmerman,
Farmerlad, I think that was your bestest post ever.

Worst storm I was ever in, well, while trying to drive, was near Rolla, Missouri. Gadzooks. (Hmm, I wonder how TwoPacks is doing lately. . . )

Not to dump on the US, my country, which I'm mixed about but hey, it's mine, and it's very very varied, but WHY also comes to the forefront, re superduber's cause.

I'm someone who likes a couple of other countries a lot (Italy, Mexico) and at one point considered a move to Italy on a part time basis - and I couldn't do the move and stay connected here. But even I know that fantasies about the loved place don't correspond greatly to real life much of the time. (Favorite Italy writer, Tim Parks, by far.)

So, WHY, superduber, are you fixated on Missouri? Have you been there?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How can an australian become a permanent american citizen?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/18/2024 at 09:38:31