effect of titanium(TiO2) on Valeriana officinalis germination

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 11:59 am
I have experiment with this title" effect of titanium(TiO2) on Valeriana officinalis germination, my treatment are 100, 200 and 300mg/L-1 in vitro and in petri dish with just water and that treatment. now 100 and 300 treatment are germination but 200 no germination, and i dont know why. can you help me? do you know why?? do you know whats that mechanism? why 100 and 300mg/L-1 yes but 200 no? why????
thanks

[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 759 • Replies: 1
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 07:24 pm
@niloofar,
1. Did you plant several doops and controls so you may do quantitative comparisons?

2.IS everything else, (containers, water devices, water etc) all consistent?

3. Why TiO2?-pure TiO2 can be found as black sands in many places and plants can be grown directly in the sands. ARE your ppm solutions, really solutions or are they colloidal suspensions of white TiO2?

cause if they arent solutions you may not be recording the suspension characteristsics correctly unless you stir or shake your mixes before apllying and applying each mixture precisely at the same time after stirring or shaking

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » effect of titanium(TiO2) on Valeriana officinalis germination
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:45:45