Facebook's Game posts don't appear on my friends' News Feed

Thu 16 May, 2013 07:26 pm
I've checked my settings. It said "friends" and all of my statuses and pictures show up on my friends' new feeds. Only the game posts don't and I need help on my game requests. My friends told me they couldn't see any. I knew I got blocked from commenting on pages for 2 weeks just a few days ago. But I don't know how this could affect my posts for games or not.

I've posting for 3 days and my neighbors said they couldn't see those posts on the news feed. On May 12, it stopped working. I knew that day I got blocked from commenting on pages (that has no relation with whether or not my posts can be seen on news feed or not). And I got signed out on my web browsers and such so I signed back in. The only thing I changed was "Mobile". I changed Daily Text Limit to "Unlimited" because I couldn't receive the code to sign in. (Everytime I sign in, I have to enter a code sent to my phone. It's for the best security).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,139 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Thu 16 May, 2013 07:40 pm
@trinhtattran,
Instead of sending automatic game requests, try just posting a note to your wall that you play such and such games and ask for help.
trinhtattran

Fri 17 May, 2013 05:48 pm
@jespah,
I'm doing that. But that takes too much time and people may not click on and pass through it
0 Replies