ige

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 09:51 am
@ige,
Quote:
Re: neologist
Quote:
But the end of religions is a familiar theme.

What do you mean? Do you mean that I copied other post?

I misunderstood the meaning of "neologist" because of my bad English!
Yes, the end of religions is a familiar and old theme. But it is a basic theme of the whole world and we have never solved it completely.
neologist

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 10:21 am
@ige,
ige wrote:
Yes, the end of religions is a familiar and old theme. But it is a basic theme of the whole world and we have never solved it completely.
Yes, but the excesses of religion are not the fault of God but, instead are the fault of his so-called 'representatives'.
ige

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 10:25 am
@neologist,
Quote:
Re: ige
Quote:
ige wrote:

Yes, but the excesses of religion are not the fault of God but, instead are the fault of his so-called 'representatives'.

yes, so-called 'representatives' of god are very evil. but if we don't believe in nonexistent god, we will not believe in its representatives.
everyone is too negligible in the universe to control one's fate. so that many people have to believe in god.
in fact, not nonexistent gods but powerful and metabolic environment control everyone's fate. only we think about our fates from the whole universe perspective, can we see our fates.
neologist

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 12:07 pm
@ige,
ige wrote:
I wrote:
ige wrote:
yes, so-called 'representatives' of god are very evil. but if we don't believe in nonexistent god, we will not believe in its representatives.
everyone is too negligible in the universe to control one's fate. so that many people have to believe in god.
in fact, not nonexistent gods but powerful and metabolic environment control everyone's fate. only we think about our fates from the whole universe perspective, can we see our fates.
We are talking about different meanings for the word 'god'. I assert that there is a creator, God, whose purpose has been misrepresented.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:25:36