Getting away with murder

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 01:46 pm
What would be the best way to do it without getting caught? I heard a good way would be to stab someone to death with an icicle. Once it melts, there's no murder weapon!

This is hypothetical people. Please don't try this at home.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 749 • Replies: 19
No top replies

fishin

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 01:51 pm
I dunno. The folks that "disappeared" Jimmy Hoffa seem to have found a pretty good way.

Stab someone with an icicle the cops still have the dead body. They may not have the actual murder weapon but they still know one was committed and the weapon isn't the only lead they'd chase down.

Have the person disappear and never be found and they have a much lower chance of knowing if any crime has even been committed.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:33 pm
clobber someone with a frozen leg of lamb then call 911 to report an accident. When the police arrive along with the EMT folks, have the leg of lamb cooked and serve it to all. ( or something like that) Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:38 pm
Letty- Roald Dahl wrote about that many years ago. It was one of my favorite stories. Barbara Bel Geddes played the "grieving widow"!

http://www.roalddahlfans.com/shortstories/lamb.php#plot
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:46 pm
My Gawd, Phoenix. Roald Dahl? Duh. Actually I saw that on an Alfred Hitchcock thingie. I swear, ya can't get by with nuttin these days. Smile
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:00 pm
Put the body in a hospital emergency room. Make sure it has no medical insurance ID. It will stay there indefinitely with no one paying it any mind.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:09 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 02:59 am
I just read today, after seeing the Passion, a guy felt his only chance at redemtion was to confess to killing a young woman. He had made her death look like suicide, as if she had hung herself. Very well planned out.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 10:25 am
I've always thought that Murder by Old Fashioned Potato Salad (with a home made, egg-based dressing) might pass as a Tragic Accident.

Prepare the potato salad the night before and mix well with from-scratch mayonnaise--the kind with raw, unpasturized eggs. Store covered on the kitchen counter in a warm room and serve at room temperature.

I didn't know the gun was loaded....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 02:19 pm
I have a wonderful idea of getting away with murder.

You train an animal, like a pig, to do it-- and then eat it after the act has happened! Or have them trampled by elephants: no animal can be detained, can they?

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 02:20 pm
On a more serious note... there was this guy, a few days ago, who killed three girls, three Volleyball players-- and for their three murders, he had to pay £3,000, and apart from that got off scot free!! THREE deaths, and just a tap on the wrist, which he can pay off week by week.

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 02:59 pm
That is appalling, drom!

I am tempted to ask about his method for the sake of this thread, but I don't think any of us even wants to pay a fine!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:09 pm
For the sake of the thread (and for the fact that, should anything happen-- like contempt of court-- we can always run away to Armenia: )

It was a brutal murder; he ran them down with a truck.

0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:24 pm
Kicky, sorry. I just gotta know. What was this guy's defense, drom?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:31 pm
I guess that I could post this somewhere else, if it's an intrusion to the initial question... ok, I will: I'll put it under 'Truck murderer kills three, but gets away.' In this forum.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:33 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Or have them trampled by elephants: no animal can be detained, can they?

Sorry, DetR, it ain'ta gonna work . . . this elephant was executed for murder in Tennessee in 1916 . . .

http://cellar.org/pictures/hangingelephant.jpg

Here's the story, clickity-click . . .

You might get away with it, but don't assume your accomplice will.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:41 pm
Wow! The saddes thing is that people are now making money out of hanging an elephant.

Well, there go my plans for the summer. Thanks for telling me beforehand, though, Setanta! Very Happy

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:42 pm
As for the truck murder, here's my summing up of it.

The Volleyball Deaths (sounds like an evil mix of ominous and Sweet Valley High)

0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:49 pm
Wow, Set.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 10:01 am
There are ways. I can think of dozens involving cars & steering parts.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Getting away with murder
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:13:37