Saaaaaaay.... a insult or a compliment?

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 09:33 am
Some of my employees tended reply with "your the man dog" whenever I gave them assignments, and considering its a quote from... Sean Connery I nodded complacent and moved on... After all my employees respect is what makes the wheels of my microscopic "empire" (you gotta start somewhere right?) turn...

Or so I thought... Then just now in my paranoid sick mind (cuz of the flu okay? Dont go thinking stuff about me! I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME, ok now I am just messing with ya all Wink)

Now is it an insult? I mean I have a cold and am totally screwed overall, but if its meant as an insult I am gonna have to remind some of my peeps that insulting the boss, gives no summer vacation bonuses... The hard way...

Tough but just, the only way.

Regardless I like the quote, and they can call me it further, saves me a lot of moolah, Lucre, loot, lettuce, dough, dead presidents... it goes on forever...

Edit: Yeah I have a cold, and seriously I dont give a damn about the grammar errors, almost as little as I give a damn about grammar nazis... I can barely breathe and why the efyoucekay would I want to put all the little dots in the right spots...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 566 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Saaaaaaay.... a insult or a compliment?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:40:31