transmition

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 07:46 am
Sir , you jest a simple fm transmitter. On the basis of this, I have some doubt.
A transmitter must contain a coil , transistor, variable capasistor,and an antina.
These itoms also depends on circuit volt.
1) What is noise. How it depends on the circuit. How to suppress this?
2)What is the relation between coil and transistor?(in detial)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 957 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 05:33 pm
@vishnuvijayp31,
Jest it's not clear whom you're addressing or with respect to what exactly

Quote:
Sir , you jest a simple fm transmitter.
"Jest" means to joke. Perhaps you mean "just" but just what

Quote:
On the basis of this, I have some doubt.
It's not clear Vish to what "this" refers nor precisely what it is about which you have some doubt

Quote:
A transmitter must contain a coil , transistor, variable capasistor,and an antina.
A modern fm transmitter need not contain a coil nor variable capacitor, and the antenna is not ordinarily considered part of the transmitter

Quote:
These itoms also depends on circuit volt.
If you mean that such a circuit depends upon external power, then you're right

Quote:
1) What is noise. How it depends on the circuit. How to suppress this?
Noise is interference, esp what's you might call "static". Minimizing the effect of noise in an FM system it depends upon the circuit's ability to first clip noise peaks (pulsations of higher amplitude than the signal itself) from the signal before demodulating it

Quote:
2)What is the relation between coil and transistor?(in detial)
In older technology a variable capacitor connected across the coil constitutes a means of tuning, that is for instance to accept a radio-frequency signal of a specific frequency

A transistor amplifies a signal; that is, using power supplied externally it increases the amplitude or power of the signal

Hope I've helped but if not perhaps you could find someone to clarify using more nearly colloquial English
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » transmition
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:22:37