dk86

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 10:21 am
Am I just blowing things out of proportion or what? My guy wanted a cooked meal yesterday, so I cooked one. After preparation, he didn't even eat, he continued to play War Craft. He didn't eat until late last night. I told him about himself because I go to college and it's hard to prepare a dinner he want and he didn't even appreciate it. I honestly think I'm done with him, I can't deal with him
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 799 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 10:26 am
@dk86,
Between this inconsiderate incident and the many other more serious ones you have written about...it seems to be your move to end it is overdue. This man has demonstrated clearly to you how little character he has by lying and other far more serious acts. If it were me, I'd pack it in.

I'm wishing you the best but the best shouldn't include him in your future.
dk86

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 11:00 am
@Ragman,
Thanks for your reply! I'm just so frustrated because I hold so much in. I have no one to talk to at all. It's like I'm fighting to be happy instead of just being happy. My heart hurts so bad and it's time to let go. My heart won't let me go any further.
Ragman

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 11:05 am
@dk86,
I don't know if you recall Popeye in the cartoons or comics. He often said, "That's all I can stands, 'coz I can't stands no more!"

You have been taken advantage of for far too long. No matter what, it's time to leave the neglect and emotional abuse. Don't blame yourself. Don't underestimate the effort, as this will not be easy for you. If you do make this change, your life is bound to improve.
dk86

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 11:07 am
@Ragman,
I agree, I can actually see a clear picture without him!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 11:07 am
@dk86,
I don't mean to be mean, but your brain should tell you to get out of this relationship. Please have more regard for yourself.
dk86

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 11:08 am
@Ragman,
And that Popeyes saying is definitely true! Thanks for the laugh
0 Replies

dk86

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 11:11 am
@ossobuco,
Lol... I don't take things out of context. I would say the same, thanks!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » crazy men
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:37:58