Is this clear in your eyes? Any idea to improve it (the summary of a simple research paper)?

JTT

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2013 12:58 pm
@contrex,
I stand by my first and subsequent postings.
contrex

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2013 02:52 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I stand by my first and subsequent postings.

Well, it will just have to remain a mystery. I will add:

Άνθρωπος αγράμματος, ξύλο απελέκητο.

0 Replies

Doubtful

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 09:03 am
@oristarA,
In China, politics (of the ruling class) controls media, while in United States, media is independent of politics (of political powers).

Is the article before United States no longer necessary? There are many united states throughout the world.

JTT

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 01:28 pm
@Doubtful,
Quote:
Is the article before United States no longer necessary?

In an abstract, in titles, articles like 'a/an' & 'the' are often dropped.

Quote:
while in United States, media is independent of politics (of political powers).

That simply is not true, D. Sure for all the fluff stories, movie star ****, etc, the media is independent but for serious stuff, the media relies on the government to provide the overall framework and limits.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 01:33 pm
@JTT,
I use "media" as a collective to embrace the whole ****-bag of phony counter-jumpers who are set fair to take over every aspect of our lives if nobody can find a way to stop them.
JTT

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 01:36 pm
@spendius,
On this you show a great deal more common sense than Contrex, Spendi. He's too tied up in the "Look at me, look at me, I know the etymology of a word".
contrex

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 02:05 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
On this you show a great deal more common sense than Contrex, Spendi. He's too tied up in the "Look at me, look at me, I know the etymology of a word".

Such a revealing remark.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 08:37:28