How Can I Get Nice Muscle Tone and Look Attractive?

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:13 am
hey guys,
i am 20 year old and my body is too slim , because of this i lose my confidence. In my friend group all are good looking and attractive. I also want a muscular and lean body and look attractive. Can any one suggest me what should i do for it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,401 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:17 am
@smithjohn59,
Get yourself a personal trainer and work with him or her. If you can't afford one, join a gym and work with their people. You need to get decent professional advice on diet, aerobic exercise and strength training, but you may also still be growing, given your age. This is why I'm suggesting a pro instead of just some generic online advice.
0 Replies

aarenace

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 02:15 am
@smithjohn59,
The best way to gain muscle tone is not protein shakes and exaggerated weight lifting. The best way to gain muscle tone is to combine strength training and cardio! Lifting less weight will actually get you more toned than lifting a lot weight! The lighter the weight is the more toned it will get you (this is a fact). As time goes by you can increase your weight and get bigger and be toned! Cardio is essential for toning. Doing moderate cardio (60 to 70% of your max heart rate) is the best way to burn body fat. Burning body fat will cause your muscles to show more! Good luck and don't give up!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How Can I Get Nice Muscle Tone and Look Attractive?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:45:24