High ranking in google.

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:17 am
i want to rank my website on first page of google i tried but its not work.What should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 591 • Replies: 1
No top replies

laurahunt

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 05:10 am
@nikhiljohnsmith2178,
Everyone who has a website wants it to rank high in the search engines like Google and Yahoo.A higher rank means more visitors, and more visitors mean more sales, or more advertising revenue.
Keyword Phrases
Rather than focusing on a single word, try adding a few words to make a keyword phrase. You may want to read about effective Google searches to see how keyword phrases help with searches.
Density
One of the things Google looks for when it catalogs pages is the density of the keyword usage. In other words, how often the keyword occurs. Use natural phrasing. Don't try to trick the search engine by repeating the same word over and over or making text "invisible." It doesn't work. In fact, some of that behavior even get your website banned.
Name Your Pages
Give your pages a descriptive name with the <title> tag. This is vital. Google displays search results as a link using the Web page's title. A link called 'untitled' isn't enticing, and nobody is going to click on it. When appropriate, use the page's keyword phrase in the title.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » High ranking in google.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:21:25